Nail Art: American Apparel Nail Lacquer

                                                                                                                                                                              AA Nail Lacquer £9 each
American Apparel Nail Lacquers
L-R : Butter / Matte Top Coat / Coney Island

American Apparel Nail Lacquer

I have so much free time on my hands, i thought i'd pamper my nails and experiment with some nail polishes i bought the other day from AA. I love the pastel trend but i don't feel comfortable enough to rock out some pastel apparel, so i've injected some pastel to my hands instead (excuse my cuticles). The consistency of the lacquer is just right and i only had to apply one coat, so i didn't have to layer on the polish. I applied a matte top coat on top of the polished nails to give them a more of an edge, however the consistency of this was not quite strong enough, and so i applied 2 coats. I don't normally go for claw/pointy nails but boredom driven me to this! Anyways, i hope you like them.

Value: 
Packaging: 
Application: 
Overal Rating: 

Have you tried any AA Nail Lacquers? Or am i a bit crazy spending £9 on each bottle?

Labels: